About Us (Nell Laser & Cosmetic Clinic)
When it comes to esthetic procedures, Nell laser & Cosmetic Clinic offers reliable esthetic solutions provided by compassionate professionals. Her goal is to help both women and men achieve healthy, smooth, and flawless skin. Specializing in Gold Standard Laser treatments, Nell provides laser hair removal, laser facial hair removal, laser spider veins treatment, chemical peels, facial skin treatments, micro-needling, skin tags removal, warts treatment, age spot removal, sun spot removal, acne scar treatment, skin rejuvenation, skin tightening, facelift 3D HIFU, cosmetic acupuncture, and acupuncture treatments. Botox and fillers are also available for dynamic wrinkles, excess sweating, and lip and nasolabial fold enhancement.
Nell laser & cosmetic clinic takes pride in educating her clients about skin problems and treatment options, constantly updating her qualifications to stay informed on the latest approaches. She is a member of professional associations including ASLMS, CIDESCO Association, CTCMPAO, and W.T.A.A. As a registered acupuncturist and experienced skin therapist, she offers a comprehensive perspective.
She is the author of the book “LOVE YOUR SKIN” which is available on Amazon at: https://www.amazon.com/dp/1772774324.
Book your complimentary consultation today and take the first step towards a confident, healthier, and happier you.
Her Academic Qualifications Include:
- BSc in Chemistry;
- Advanced Diploma in SPA Therapies from Seneca College;
- Registered Acupuncturist General Class from CTCMPAO (College of Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioners and Acupuncturists of Ontario) RAc.;
- CIDESCO International diploma in Beauty Therapy (Comite’ International d’Esthe’tique et de Cosme’tologie);
- Certificate of Advanced Cosmetic Acupuncture from Ontario College of Traditional Chinese Medicine;
- Tung Acupuncture Advanced Certificate;
- Certificate of Excellency in Electrocoagulation from Silhouette-Tone;
- Clinical Training and Expert Vascular and Photo Rejuvenation (trained by Dr. Campo from Cutera);
- Post Diploma in Skin Therapy (from the International Dermal Institute);
- Expert Certificate from Dermalogica;
- Diplomas in holistic approaches such as; Herbology; Nutrition; Iridology; Reflexology;
- Certificate of Training in Aesthetic Laser Safety Officer from Canadian Laser Safety;
- Certificate of Introduction to Frontline Dermatology Master Class ESI Toronto 2019
Dr. Owlia has completed her medical school training and her Family Medicine residency at the University of Ottawa. She has subsequently further specialized in the field of Emergency Medicine at Queen’s University. She has completed her training in cosmetic medicine with the Canadian Board of Aesthetic Medicine. She believes that cosmetic medicine is where arts and the science of medicine meet.
Dr. Owlia will work with each patient to help them make educated decisions on which treatment suits them best in achieving their desired cosmetic outcomes. She believes in honest communication and maintaining realistic expectations for the most natural-looking outcomes. This is why she offers free consultation sessions for a full assessment of your facial structures where she spends time listening to the goals of each individual and she proceeds with an in-depth discussion of the best and safest non-surgical approaches to help each patient achieve their most desired outcomes.
We gladly accept Interact, Visa, and Mastercard methods of payment, as well as cash. All prices are in Canadian Currency. Taxes extra as applicable.
We value the privacy of our clients.
Prices and services are subject to change without notice.
At Nell laser & cosmetic Clinic, we offer FREE CONSULTATION.