When it comes to esthetic procedures, owner Nayyer (Nell) Meibodi realizes the importance of having reliable solutions from caring professionals. She provides men and women with resolutions to esthetic and health problems in order to achieve healthy, smooth, flawless skin. Using Gold Standard Lasers, Nell specializes in laser hair removal, laser facial hair removal, laser spider veins treatment, skin peels, facials, micro-needling, skin tags removal, warts treatment, age spots removal, sun spots removal, acne scars treatment, skin rejuvenation, skin tightening, HIFU non- surgical facelift, botox, fillers and acupuncture treatments.
She stays true to her core beliefs in educating clients about their skin problems and treatment. She takes additional qualification courses to provide her clients with up-to-date information on new approaches to treatment and management of skin disorders.
She is a member of the American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery (ASLMS), CIDESCO Association, College of Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioners and Acupuncturists of Ontario (CTCMPAO) and the World Tung’s Acupuncture Association (W.T.A.A). Nell is also an experienced Professional Skin Therapist with a holistic background (Registered Acupuncturist).
She is the author of the book “LOVE YOUR SKIN” which is live on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/dp/1772774324
Complimentary consultations are always offered. For a more confident, healthier and happier you – book your free consultation today.
Her Academic Qualifications Include:
- BSc in Chemistry;
- Advanced Diploma in SPA Therapies from Seneca College;
- Registered Acupuncturist General Class from CTCMPAO (College of Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioners and Acupuncturists of Ontario) RAc.;
- CIDESCO International diploma in Beauty Therapy (Comite’ International d’Esthe’tique et de Cosme’tologie);
- Certificate of Advanced Cosmetic Acupuncture from Ontario College of Traditional Chinese Medicine;
- Tung Acupuncture Advanced Certificate;
- Certificate of Excellency in Electrocoagulation from Silhout-Tone;
- Clinical Training and Expert Vascular and Photo Rejuvenation (trained by Dr. Campo from Cutera);
- Post Diploma in Skin Therapy (from the International Dermal Institute);
- Expert Certificate from Dermalogica;
- Diplomas in holistic approaches such as; Herbology; Nutrition; Iridology; Reflexology;
- Certificate of Training in Aesthetic Laser Safety Officer from Canadian Laser Safety;
- Certificate of Introduction to Frontline Dermatology Master Class ESI Toronto 2019
Dr. Owlia has completed her medical school training and her Family Medicine residency at University of Ottawa. She has subsequently further specialized in the field of Emergency Medicine at Queen’s University. She has completed her training in cosmetic medicine with the Canadian Board of Aesthetic Medicine. She believes that cosmetic medicine is where arts and the science of medicine meet.
Dr. Owlia will work with each patient to help them make educated decisions on which treatment suits them best in achieving their desired cosmetic outcomes. She believes in honest communication and maintaining realistic expectations for the most natural looking outcomes. This is why she offers free consultation sessions for a full assessment of your facial structures where she spends time listening to the goals of each individual and she proceeds with an in depth discussion of the best and safest non-surgical approaches to help each patient achieve your most desired outcomes.
We gladly accept Interac, Visa, Mastercard methods of payment, as well as cash. All prices are in Canadian Currency. Taxes extra as applicable.
We value the privacy of our clients.
Prices and services are subject to change without notice.
At Nell Clinic, we offer FREE CONSULTATION.