Anyone hoping to get a better, rejuvenated skin can opt to go under the needles. But the benefits of skin needling would be more obvious when you use it for the following
- Making stretch marks disappear or fade
- Reducing scars caused by surgery, burns or acne
- Dyspigmentation or fading dark spots to achieve an even skin tone
- Reducing wrinkles on the skin
- Skin tightening
Microneedling also helps to increase the absorption of other drugs. It can be combined the treatment with topical creams or other interventions such as laser therapy. It could help potentiate the effects of dermatological products or make the effects last longer.
What are the special benefits of micro-needling?
- The procedure has minimal side effects since it only accelerates a natural process
- It is suitable for all skin colors. So, virtually anybody can opt to go under the needle
- Skin needling is non-surgical and therefore, non-invasive
- It works well for people with sensitive skins
- Unlike other procedures such as ablative laser resurfacing, the procedure does not lead to the damage of the epidermis
- Skin needling is highly cost-effective and can even be done on a DIY basis
- Anyone that undergoes microneedling can resume their regular activities within a day or two.
- Microneedling does not create any demarcation between the portions of skin that were punctured and the portions that were untreated. thus, you can treat scarred areas on the skin without worrying about blending.
How often can I go under the needle?
There is really no limit to the number of micro-needling treatments you can undergo during your lifetime. When targeting a specific condition, the number of procedures would depend on the condition you want to treat. For scars or stretch marks, you may need about 4-5 procedures to achieve excellent results. If you’re targeting wrinkles or sagging skin, you may not need to go under the needle more than thrice a year.
Call 416-228-0011 to book a complimentary consultation and inquire our promotions.